Designed specifically for the AR platform, the 3x Spitfire combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The EBR-556B is a hybrid reticle with BDC drop subtensions that match the popular 556 cartridge—etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- EBR-556B (MOA) Reticle: The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges—providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Variable Mount Heights Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired.
- Adjustable Brightness Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Battery Life Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification: 3 x
- Eye Relief: 2.8 inches
- Field of View: 31.5 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight 15.4*
*including mount & battery