Diamondback riflescopes completely change the rules when it comes to "you get what you pay for." First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes them virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fog-proof performance on the checklist and the advanced, fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the cross-hairs. All this and then some in a riflescope that seems like it should cost so much more, but doesn't.
A 4-12x40mm scope allows you to reach out a bit farther than the typical 3-9x scope, while maintaining a solid level of flexibility between high and low power without a significant increase to weight. Combine this with a Drop-Zone BDC (Ballistic Drop Calculator) reticle, and you can get your shots in quickly and accurately at longer range.
- Dead-Hold BDC Reticle - Customized dot design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Better light ransmission and anti-reflective coatings
- 1" Main Tube
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance
- Fogproof, Shockproof & Waterproof - Rugged construction, Nitrogen purging, and o-ring seals prevent moisture and debris from compromising your scope
- Hard Anodized Finish - High durability hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare finish
- Capped Reset Turrets - Re-index your turret to zero after sighting in the scope for easy adjustments in the field
- Precision-Glide Erector System for smooth magnification changes
- Fast Focus Eyepiece
- Power x Objective Lens: 4-12x 40mm
- Reticle: Drop-Zone BDC Reticle
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Field of View (ft @ 100 yards, low/high power): 32.4ft / 11.3ft
- Weight: 14.6 oz.
- Length: 12"
- Eye Relief: 3.1"
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Mounting Length: 5.6"