T3x TAC is the ultimate choice for hunters who need a rifle that can handle the same forces that they can.
Compact size, Picatinny rail, vertical grip, wide fore- end, Teflon bolt and 20” semi-heavy barrel contour make this a reliable precision tool in all circumstances. The T3x TAC rifle is in a class of its own.
- T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately.
- The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock’s fore-end.
- Tikka Rifle special features - Improved grip
- A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
NEW RECOIL PAD
- T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
STOCK NOISE REDUCTION
- Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock – this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
REDESIGNED EJECTION PORT
- The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time
IMPROVED RAIL ATTACHMENT
- Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail – even when using larger scopes.
METALLIC BOLT SHROUD
- Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
STEEL RECOIL LUG
- This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation – even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
- The modern bolt has two locking lugs in the front, an efficient extractor claw and a spring-loaded ejector plunger for automatic case ejection. The two-stage safety secures both the bolt handle and trigger.
- The cheek peace adjusting wheel can be fitted on either side of the stock. Heavy duty sling swivel studs as well as sling with hook-type swivels available as accessories.