Like those who are unapologetic about protecting their legacy, the SAINT AR-15 makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering, and operator experience. As the ultimate refinement of the AR-15 form, the SAINT combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the relentless execution of core features.
The SAINT's flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that's why the SAINT AR-15 features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you won’t feel it.
the SAINT AR-15 includes top notch furniture designed to improve both shooting experience and operator performance. An all new, exclusive Bravo Company PKMT KeyMod handguard packs heat shields and flexible attachment points into a slim and easy to handle form factor. The Bravo Company buttstock is rattle-free and complemented by a Bravo pistol grip designed to improve defensive performance.
Built for the free and independent, Springfield Armory's SAINT AR-15 represents the next generation of America's MSR. Built with relentless dedication to reliability, it'll be ready when you are because you can always trust the SAINT.
- Caliber - 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length - 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- Weight - 6lbs 11oz
- Upper Receiver - Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver - Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Barrel - 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium, 1:8 RH Twist, Melonite
- Gas System - Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System, .750 Diameter Gas Block
- Trigger - Springfield Armory Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights - Springfield Armory Low Profile Flip-Up, Dual Aperture Rear, 1/2 MOA Windage Adj.
- Trigger Guard - Bravo Company
- Pistol Grip - Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard - Bravo Company, KeyMod, PKMR
- Butt Stock - Bravo Company 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly - Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Reciever Extension - Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle - GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group - M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened & Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Magazine - 1x CPD 5-Rounder
- Case - Premium Hardshell