Free Shipping on this Product!
The Sako 85 Grizzly adds prestige to the Sako Bear Series. Its high-grade walnut stock, medium-contour fluted barrel and blued action give it an elegant appearance and make it a pleasure to handle.
The Sako Grizzly is a purpose-oriented rifle for bear hunters. The Grizzly model features adjustable fast target acquisition iron sights and a detachable staggered two-row steel magazine with TLC, preventing unintentional magazine release. All can be top-loaded and have controlled cartridge feed, an adjustable single stage trigger and a barrel band for front swivel – plus mechanical case ejection. They are also equipped with integral dovetail rails for secure scope mounting.
- Sights and Barrel - The 85 Grizzly has rapid target acquisition iron sights with a full rear sight line and bead, and a fluted barrel with a swivel band.
- Stock - High-Grade walnut stock. The ergonomics of Sako 85’s walnut stocks are built for an optimal shooting posture. The excellent balance and smooth bolt operation of Sako 85 rifles enable fast, straight and accurate operation.
- Barrel - Barrel blanks are drilled, honed, cold- hammer forged, finished and finally individually inspected by an optical fine-tuning instrument: the human eye. Twist rates are chosen for each caliber to optimize accuracy and bullet performance. Sako 85 barrels, blued or stainless, have a non-reflecting, satin-like surface.
- Action - Controlled cartridge feed (RCS) to eliminate double feed or cartridge jams. The turn-bolt handle places the hand in a natural position during bolt operation, which allows for rapid repeated firing.
- Safety - The special two-way Sako safety locks both the trigger and the bolt handle. The unique bolt release button of the Sako Safety System allows you to load or remove a cartridge from the chamber while the safety is engaged.
- Chamber: 30-06 Springfield
- Rate of Twist / Grooves: 1:11" / 4
- Total Length: 105.5 cm
- Barrel Length: 54.0 cm (fluted barrel)
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Trigger: Single Stage
- Magazine: Detachable Steel