The legendary was born in 1948 in France, to become one of the famous story into the fishing activity. Mitchell 300: the first spinning reel ever.
Millions of fans all around the globe, millions of reels sold as well... many different well known reels appeared then to make of the Mitchell brand a leader into this category.
Mitchell is born in France, from a legend... and several decades later, the legend is back.
All details have been thought: a body shape reminding the egg shape of before, an open rotor which made the recognition of the brand, a front drag button based on the very first model, an handle shape closed to the premilary one... A lot of links to the past... but not only !
All the last evolution are also present into this reel. With a body shape made from extremely strong advanced polymeric material which is stronger than graphite and lighter than aluminum, a specific and innovative bail halo for superior strength and line management properties, anglers experience outstanding performance from the legend in spinning reels.
- 4000 Sized Spool
- 6 bearings with an instant anti-reverse for smooth operation
- Innovative Bail Halo for superior strength
- Extremely strong advanced polymeric body
- Aluminum handle
- Anodized aluminum spool and graphite spare spool
- Multi-disk drag system for consistent drag pressure
- Line Capacity: 320m of 0.25mm line
- Recommended Line: 8-12 lbs.
- Drag: Multi-Disk
- Ratio: 5.1:1
- Retrieve: 0.64m per turn
- Weight: 288 grams
- Main Spool: Anodized Aluminium