There are places where you can only take the essentials; the VX-5HD has everything you need and nothing you don't. With high-definition lenses and extended low-light hunting performance, you can make the most of every second. When it's time to pull the trigger, you'll want the accuracy and additional elevation the two-turn CDS ZeroLock 2 dials deliver. And as the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class, your VX-5HD will never slow you down.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing - An Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 30mm Maintube - Offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum Construction
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio - Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.
- CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator - Dials easily for quick sight-in and to set for target ranges. Press the ZeroLock button to release and dial as much as 38MOA elevation. Dial back to zero and the lock snaps back into place automatically, ensuring correct re-zero and that the dial cannot accidentally move.
- Pop Up Rezero Windage Adjustment - Windage adjustments are easily adjusted and the dial set to the zero mark with no tools needed. A thread-on aluminum cover conceals and protects the adjustment after setting.
- FireDot Illumination - Leupold's powered fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for low light hunting situations.
- Generous Eyebox - Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Guard-Ion Rain Shedding Coating - Extremely durable, scratch resistant, and sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints.
- MST - Motion Sensor Technology automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Push Button Illumination - One button brightness control with a high/low indicator keeps it simple.
- Side Focus - Parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max Light Management System - Delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System - Exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Zero Lock Windage Adjustment - Prevents unintended adjustments and ensures an accurate return to zero. Fast and easy to use.
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Objective Lens: 44mm
- Main Tube: 30mm
- Field of View (@ 100 yards): 38.3ft @ low power, 7.9ft @ high power
- Eye Relief (low power): 3.70"
- Eye Relief (high power): 3.82"
- Adjustment Range - Elevation & Windage: 75
- Scope Length: 13.53" / 343mm
- Scope Weight: 19.2 oz / 544g