The VX-3i Long Range Precision riflescope delivers the lightweight performance long-range hunters and shooters demand. You get match-grade accuracy and repeatability, your choice of first or second focal plane reticles, and adjustments in MOA or Mils. Get behind the scope, and you’ll discover it's made for shooting. The dials are easy to adjust and read from any shooting position. The throw lever is fast, smooth, and easy to use with gloved hands. Push your limits with a VX-3i LRP.
- TMOA Reticle - Builds on the Leupold designed Wind-Plex Reticle, aiding in compensating for crosswinds and provides vertical holdovers for bullet drop compensation. Hash marks are in 1 MOA (minute of angle) increments, Marks extend to 10 MOA on each side.
- 30mm Maintube - Offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum Construction
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio - A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- DiamondCoat 2 - Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we've ever offered. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast, and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth.
- Side Focus - Parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Generous Eyebox - Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP) - Reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Throw Lever - Allows for near instant magnification changes.
- Leupold Scope Covers - A durable Leupold Scope Cover is included to protect your valuable VX3i riflescope during transport or when not in use. Made of water-resistant, nylon-laminated neoprene.
- Twilight Max Light Management System - Delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Waterproof & Fogproof - Aboslute waterproof and fogproof integrity, ready for a lifetime in the field in any weather conditions.
- Magnification: 6.5-20x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Main Tube: 30mm
- Field of View (@ 100 yards): 14.7ft @ low power, 6.1ft @ high power
- Eye Relief (low power): 4.41"
- Eye Relief (high power): 3.62"
- Adjustment Range - Elevation & Windage: 80
- Scope Length: 14.51" / 369mm
- Scope Weight: 21.7 oz / 615g