BX-1 Rogue Compacts are at home in the field, at the game, and everywhere people want to get close to the action. The Porro prism design delivers clarity and brightness that never disappoints.
Comes with Pro Gear Accessories - Go Afield Shoulder Strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- 100% Waterproof & Fogproof - Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity, ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Armor Coated and Rugged - The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- BAK 4 Prisms - Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Central Focus Dial - Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Dipter Focus - The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Fully Multi Coated Lens System - Fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Inverted Porro Prism Design - Inverted Porro prism design makes the BX-1 Rogue Compact Series incredibly small and lightweight, without sacrificing any optical performance.
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process - Made with Leupold's Proprietary nitrogen sealing process, which has become the industry standard. Rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Twist Up Eyecups - Combined with generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 25mm
- Weight: 12.7 oz / 360g
- Length: 109mm
- Linear FOV (ft @ 1000 yards, m @ 1000m): 294ft / 89m
- Angular FOV (degrees): 5.60
- Eye Relief: 15mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.5mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 57mm - 71mm
- Close Focus: 14.1ft / 4.30m