It's because we sweat the details that you'll be able to see more details with the BX-1 McKenzie. The BAK4 roof prism design gives you better resolution than others in its class, in a compact design that feels good in your hands.
Comes with Pro Gear Accessories - Go Afield Shoulder Strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- 100% Waterproof & Fogproof - Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity, ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions.
- Armor Coated and Rugged - The durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating that provides a positive grasp.
- BAK 4 Prisms - Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image.
- Central Focus Dial - Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Dipter Focus - The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Ergonomic Design - Ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are.
- Fully Multi Coated Lens System - Fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Phase Coated - Coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field.
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process - Made with Leupold's Proprietary nitrogen sealing process, which has become the industry standard. Rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Smooth Focusing - Extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Tripod Ready - A built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Twist Up Eyecups - Combined with generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens: 42mm
- Weight: 22.00 oz / 624g
- Length: 147mm
- Linear FOV (ft @ 1000 yards, m @ 1000m): 305ft / 101m
- Angular FOV (degrees): 5.80
- Eye Relief: 13.7mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2mm
- Interpupillary Distance: 56mm - 74mm
- Close Focus: 10ft / 3m