Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations
Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs
Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
Full shipping policies can be read at this link.
ELD Match bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet-to-bullet, lot-to-lot.
Although not a significant issue affecting moderate BC conventional tipped varmint and hunting bullets, aerodynamic heating causes BC reduction and degradation of accuracy, particularly at extended ranges (400 yds +). To counter this effect, Hornady identified a heat resistant polymer and developed the Heat Shield tip. This revolutionary new tip creates the perfect meplat (tip) with exceptionally consistent results from bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot.
- Best-in-class BCs - The Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to provide a perfect meplat (tip) that is always the same shape.
- Delivers the Highest Degree of Accuracy and Consistency - Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + Heat Shield™ tip creates a supremely accurate, high BC match bullet.
- Accurate, Radar Verified BCs - ELD-Match bullet BCs are measured with Doppler radar and corrected to standard atmospheric conditions. Available as component bullets or in factory loaded Hornady® Match™ ammunition.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Type: ELD Match Polymer Tipped FMJ
- Velocity (24" Test Barrel) / Trajectory (Inches)
- At Muzzle: 2710 FPS / -1.5"
- At 100 Yards: 2564 FPS / +1.9"
- At 200 Yards: 2422 FPS / +-0.0"
- At 300 Yards: 2285 FPS / -7.8"
- At 400 Yards: 2152 FPS / -22.3"
- At 500 Yards: 2023 FPS / -44.4"
- Ballistic Coefficient (G1): .610
- Ballistic Coefficient (G7): .305
- Sectional Density: .287
- Volume: Box of 20