Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations
Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs
Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
High grade ammunition for your .50 BMG tack driver.
- Hornady match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world: sophisticated boattail hollow point Match bullets and their technologically advanced A-MAX Match bullets
- Cases are hand selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity
- AMP® (Advanced Manufacturing Process) Bullet Jackets - These jackets represent a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing. Developed by Hornady technicians, AMP Bullet Jackets feature near-zero wall thickness variation, resulting in unprecedented concentricity and uniformity throughout the jacket
- Caliber: 50 BMG
- Style: Boat-Tailed with Swagged Lead Core & Secant Ogirve Profile, Ultra-Low Drag Tip and AMP Jacket.
- Volume: 10 Rounds
- Grain: 750
- Muzzle Velocity (24"): 2820 fps
- Velocity at 300 Yards (24"): 2549
- Trajectory at Muzzle: -1.80"
- Trajectory at 100 Yards: +1.50"
- Trajectory at 200 Yards: 0.00"
- Trajectory at 300 Yards: -6.50"
- Trajectory at 400 Yards: -18.30"
- Trajectory at 500 Yards: -35.80"
- Trajectory at 3450 Meters: Aproximately -230m