The Fenix remote pressure switch is specially designed for tactical flashlights-three sensors connected in parallel to the spring steel switch module for easy reliable activation. The flashlight is activated by applying slight finger pressure to the switch, and once pressure is released, the flashlight turns off. The 80cm cable (max length) allows for remote controlling of the flashlight, making it more agile and convenient for your tactical mission or hunting.
Featuring momentary-on, constant-on and output selection (functions may vary with flashlights）, Fenix AER-02 Remote Pressure Switch is dedicated for tactical flashlight. Noiseless design with attached Velcro makes it convenient in your tactical missions or hunting.
- Work with Fenix PD35, TK09, TK15, TK22, UC35, TK15C, PD35TAC flashlights.
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations, features momentary-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Tactical round switch features constant-on function and longtime 3A electric current passing.
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching.
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm.
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Tail adapter size: 25.4mm×31.5mm (1.0’’×1.3’’)
- Including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.
- Total weight: 65 gram (2.3oz).