CZ-455 Full-Stock Bavarian Carbine Style .22LR Rifle
The CZ 455 FS follows well-proven barrelled action of the CZ 455 model as well as other rimfire rifles of this line. The full stock of this model made from Turkish walnut attracts your attention at the first sight. This FS model features a 525 mm (20”) long barrel with sights and the receiver provided with an 11 mm (0.43”) dovetail groove for scope mount attachment. These rimfire rifles come as standard with a 5-shot plastic magazine with a 10-shot magazine as optional.
- The rimfire rifles produced by Česká zbrojovka, Uherský Brod due to their classical construction and unfailing reliability are ranked among the most sought-after long guns of their kind on the world market. Quality, long service life, accuracy and safe handling are the main virtues of these firearms intended for hunters and sports shooters.
- Unparalleled accuracy is attained in all CZ rimfires models, besides other things, through the use of hammer forged barrels. This is not the cheapest or fastest way to build a barrel, but it is part of our “take the time to do it right” attitude.
- The receiver is made from a one billet of high quality steel and is provided with milled dovetail to accommodate scope mount. The trigger of the CZ 455 rimfires line is adjustable by the user.
- Quality and attention to details has made the CZ rimfire rifles a growing favourite among small game hunters and sport shooters.
- Receiver made from a single billet of high-quality steel
- Hammer forged barrel
- Adjustable trigger pull
- Detachable magazine, easy mounting of rifle scope
- 11 mm dovetail at the receiver’s upper section
- Caliber (rate of twist): .22 LR (16")
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Stock: walnut
- Trigger Mechanism: operation adjustable
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall Length: 995 mm
- Barrel Length: 525 mm
- Height: 193 mm
- Width: 65 mm
- Weight: 2,7 kg
- Barrel: hammer forged