X -Caliber® is designed for use in any condition and with any ammunition available. Originally designed with two calibers, a rifled .22 LR and a smooth bore .12 GA -, this rifle can fire up to 12 different calibers thanks to the 8 steel adapters supplied. In addition to the two original gauges, adapters allow you to shoot 8 pistol calibers ( .380 , 9 mm , .357Mag/.38SP , .40 S & W, .44 Mag, .45 ACP , .410/.45colt ) and two shotgun calibers (410 ga, 20ga), combining the flexibility of a shotgun and the power of a rifled gun. The choice of materials is the winning factor of X -Caliber ®: the whole structure is made of steel, but the weight of the stock has been almost eliminated. A metal caging encases a preformed polypropylene foam stock, with a very durable and thick weft, ensuring excellent comfort.
- Polypropylene (PP) is a thermoplastic polymer used in a wide variety of applications including automotive and furniture, abd is unusually resistant to mechanical stress and to surface wear.
- By simply pressing a lever , the rifle can be bent in two, reaching a total length of 18.5 " - that is, the length of the barrel - to be easily carried in a backpack.
- All the details are studied to obtain maximum flexibility and practicality. The stock is ergonomic and has a housing for ammunition and the maintenance/cleaning kit. The front sight is optical fiber and the rear sight is adjustable in elevation and windage to fit the gauge used. The gun is supplied with three picatinny quad rails which allow you to mount your favourite accessories.
- X -Caliber ® is a lightweight and robust weapon, which marks a step forward in the concept of survival rifles.
- Caliber : 2¾” - 3” 12gauge/22LR
- 8 caliber adapters included (380-9mm-357mag/38sp-40S&W-44mag-45acp-410/45colt-20ga)
- Type: Over&Under combination shotgun/rimfire rifle - survival
- Action : Folding break open
- Feeding : Single shot with extractors
- Barrel : Steel
- Trigger system : Double triggers
- Front sight : Fixed fiber optic
- Rear sight : M1 style adjustable elevation and windage
- Safeties : Top tang manual
- Finish : Matt black; steel and polypropylene foam stock