The Cadex Field Competition Series is an open top chassis configuration for precision rifle shooters. Perfect for custom actions with integrated top rail, it feature a mirage mitigation technology fore-end with more bipod placement possibilities. This chassis includes all features required by the most demanding competitive shooters, with the capacity to add a number of accessories to take your shooting to the next level.
- Tikka T3 & T3X Series Rifles in Short-Action that are compatible with AICS style magazines*
- Buttstock Style: Fixed Stock PRS
- Buttstock Features: Adjustable Buttpad, Cheek Rest, and Length of Pull. Bean Bag Rider & Monopod Rail.
- Top Rail Style: No top rail, compatible with optional Low Profile top rail.
- Chassis Features: Rubberized Ergo Grip, Composite Detachable base*
- Chassis Rails & Attachments: Bipod/Sling Stud
- Chassis Rail & Attachment Compatibility: Optional Center Side accessory rails & optional Tube Bipod Rail
Skeletonized Fixed Stock - Precision Rifle Stock, lighter weight, fully adjustable
- Tool-Free Adjustable length of pull & cheek rest
- Detachable Base - Composite base is removable for easy trigger maintenace or tuning without the need to remove your action and lose your zero
- Small Fore-End Tube - competition fore-end tube featuring mirage technology
- Grip - Finger grooved rubberized ergo grip
- Trigger Guard - Oversized guard & magazine release for easy manipulation even when wearing gloves
- Roller Bedding Technology - Barreled action sits on 4 rollers to provide a stable platform that reduces barrel vibrations
- Short Action Dimensions: 35.66" x 2.3" x 7.39" / 92.74 x 5.84 x 18.77 cm
- Short Action Chassis Weight: 5.24 lbs. / 2.377 kg
*Cadex chassis do not include any magazine. Magazines must be ordered separately