Same ultimate sniper system as the Dual Strike model but with emphasis on weight reduction.
Short Action Chassis Specifications
- Dimensions: 33.13″ x 2.2″ x 8″ / 84.1 x 5.6 x 20.32 cm
- Dimensions (Folded): 24.37″ x 4.75″ x 8″ / 61.9 x 12.1 x 20.32 cm
- Weight: 6.24 lbs / 2831 grams
- Folding Stock
- Adjustable Buttpad, Cheek Rest, and Length of Pull
- Monopod Rail
- Top Picatinny full length top rail for NVD
- Ruberized Ergo Grip
- Magazine Sleeve*
- Aluminum Detachable Base*
- Tube Bipod Rail
- 3" Accessory Rail
- 5" Accessory Rail
- Bipod/Sling Stud
- Flush cup adaptor
* Cadex chassis do not include any magazine. Magazines must be ordered separately
- Bore Height & Fore-End Tube - From the top of the 20 MOA top rail to the center of the bore : approx. 1.35″ where indicated by the red arrow. From the lower receiver to the fore-end tube end : approx. 10″ where indicated by the blue arrow. Maximum barrel diameter: 1.350″
- Folding Butt Stock - Reverse folding butt stock offers bolt handle protection and ultra compact transport.
- Locking Mechanism - Rattle free locking mechanism. Easy manipulation with gloves.
- Folding Hinge - Offset cam to remove any free play.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Butt Pad, Length of Pull, and Cheek Rest
- Magazine Sleeve - Configured with AICS standard magazine sleeve
- Aluminum Detachable Base - Removable for trigger maintenance or tuning without need to remove your action and lose your zero.
- Low Profile Lite Top Rail - 20 MOA low profile full length dual top rail.
- Small Fore-End Tube - Small contour fore-end tube providing rail placement at 3, 6 and 9 O’clock.
- Grip - Finger grooved rubberized Ergo grip.
- Trigger Guard - Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.