The Lite Competition Series are open top chassis designed to fit all Remington 700 clone actions and few other models. Perfect for custom actions with integrated top rail it feature a mirage mitigation technology fore-end with more bipod placement possibilities. This chassis includes all features required by the most demanding competitive shooters including a folding stock mechanism.
Short Action Chassis Specifications
- Dimensions: 35.74″ x 2.3″ x 7.16″ / 90.78 x 5.84 x 18.19 cm
- Dimensions (Folded stock): 26.75″ x 4.6″ x 7.16″ / 67.95 x 11.68 x 18.19 cm
- Weight: 5.19 lbs / 2354 grams
- Skeleton Folding Stock
- Adjustable Buttpad, Cheek Rest, and Length of Pull
- Monopod Rail
- No Top Rail
- Ruberized Ergo Grip
- Magazine Sleeve*
- Aluminum Detachable Base*
- Tube Bipod Rail
- 3" Accessory Rail
- 5" Accessory Rail
- Bipod/Sling Stud
* Cadex chassis do not include any magazine. Magazines must be ordered separately
- Folding Butt Stock - Reverse folding butt stock offers bolt handle protection and ultra compact transport.
- Locking Mechanism - Rattle free locking mechanism. Easy manipulation with gloves.
- Folding Hinge - Offset cam to remove any free play.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Butt Pad, Length of Pull, and Cheek Rest
- Magazine Sleeve - Configured with AICS standard magazine sleeve
- Aluminum Detachable Base - Removable for trigger maintenance or tuning without need to remove your action and lose your zero.
- Low Profile Lite Top Rail - 20 MOA low profile full length dual top rail.
- Small Fore-End Tube - Competition fore-end tube featuring mirage technology.
- Grip - Finger grooved rubberized Ergo grip.
- Trigger Guard - Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.
- Roller Bedding Technology - Barreled action sits on 4 rollers to provide a stable platform that reduce barrel vibrations.