Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice - and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell's flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards. ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions. The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1,000 yards. Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a lock windage turret and an elevation turret featuring a RevLimiter Zero Stop that will not turn past zero. Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS II delivers.
- 34mm Main Tube
- Horus H-59 Ballistic Reticle
- First Focal Plane
- Throwhammer Throw Lever - Removable lever enables quick magnification changes.
- Precise - 10 MILs per revolution on elevation, windage turrets for exact adjustments.
- ED Prime Glass - delivers colorful, high-contrast images in any light
- Locking diopter Maintains scope's focus, no matter what.
- EXO Barrier - lens coating is moleculary-bonded to the glass, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris
- Power x Objective Lens: 4.5-30x 50mm
- Reticle: Horus H59 Reticle
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi Coated
- RainGuard HD: Yes
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax Adjustment: 75 yards to infinity
- Field of View (Low Power, High Power): 24ft / 3.6 ft
- Weigth: 37.8 oz / 1070 grams
- Length: 370mm / 14.5"
- Eye Relief: 3.74" / 95mm
- Exit Pupil: 9.3mm / 1.6mm
- Click Value: 0.1MIL per Click
- Adjustment Range: 15"
- Mounting Length: 163mm / 6.4"
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane