Bushnell's new Nitro family of optics combines enhanced features with a wide variety of optical configurations. Nitro optics provide the clarity you need when it matters most. Tested, proven and ready to go, Nitro answers the most advanced needs of today's hunters and shooters.
This configuration speaks to long-range hunters. The large 50mm objective gathers maximum light, which comes in handy when ranging distant targets at up to 24x magnification. Features a matte black finish at the Deploy MIL FFP reticle. It has a thin crosshair, with long hashmarks at ever 1 MIL to aid in windage and elevation holds. The first focal plane construction ensures the scale of adjustments remains the same at any magnification.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Ultra-wide Band Coating - Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Main Tube: 30mm
- Reticle: Deploy MIL - First Focal Plane
- Parallax Adjustment: Side, 10 to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 3.6"
- Length: 365.8mm
- Weight: 746g
- Field of View: 16ft @ Minimum, 4ft @ Max
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 14.5 MIL
- Windage Adjustment Range: 14.5 MIL
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MIL
- Turrets: Capped Target Turrets
- Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated