Bushnell's new Nitro family of optics combines enhanced features with a wide variety of optical configurations. Nitro optics provide the clarity you need when it matters most. Tested, proven and ready to go, Nitro answers the most advanced needs of today's hunters and shooters.
Intermediate- and long-range shooters alike will appreciate the magnification range that reaches out to 20x, enabling the acquisition of a wide range of targets. Features a gray finish at the Deploy MOA FFP reticle. It has a thin crosshair, with long hashmarks at every 1 MOA to aid in windage and elevation holds. The first focal plane construction ensures the scale of adjustments remains the same at any magnification.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction - O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Ultra-wide Band Coating - Anti-reflection coating applied to both lenses and prisms, for the best possible light transmission
- Finish: Gun Metal Grey
- Magnification: 5-20x
- Objective Lens: 44mm
- Main Tube: 30mm
- Reticle: Deploy MOA - First Focal Plane
- Parallax Adjustment: Side, 10 to Infinity
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Length: 347.9mm
- Weight: 695g
- Field of View: 20ft @ Minimum, 5ft @ Max
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 60 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Turrets: Capped Target Turrets
- Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated