Bushnell's new Nitro family of optics combines enhanced features with a wide variety of optical configurations. Nitro optics provide the clarity you need when it matters most. Tested, proven and ready to go, Nitro answers the most advanced needs of today's hunters and shooters.
Experienced hunters and shooters know that accurate shots begin with an accurate distance to target. Bushnell Nitro laser rangefinders are next level, with range extending to one mile and beyond. Forged polymer armor housing and EXO Barrier protective coating on the lenses ensure that Nitro laser rangefinders perform, rain or shine.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection - Bushnell's newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ARC Mode - Accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- SCAN MODE - SCAN across the landscape while viewing a continuously updated LCD display of the distance to the target.
- BRUSH MODE - Ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only.
- Magnification: 6x
- Objective Lens: 20mm
- Dimensions: 38mm x 97mm x 74mm
- Weight: 156g
- Power: 3-Volt CR2 Standard (1x included)
- Range: 7 to 1760 Yards
- Reflective Range: 1760 yards
- Tree Range: 1200 yards
- Deer Range: 800 yards
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard
- ARC Modes: Bow, Rifle, Rifle HD
- Targetting Modes: Scan, Bullseye, Brush
- Rainguard: Yes
- ESP2: Yes
- Colour: Gunmetal