Built with a sense of duty and a commitment to excellence — the same attributes that live in the hearts of the brave men and women who uphold the American way of life. Developed shoulder-to-shoulder with experts in the military, law enforcement and competitive shooting communities, our Elite Tactical lineup is made to master the most demanding challenges on the planet, mission after mission, match after match.
At around 13" in length the DMR II offers more performance than any scope in its class. This scope provides long-range precision without sacrificing short-range capability.
The Horus H59 reticle provides precision holdovers at any range and also allows shooters to more quickly engage moving targets. The ThrowHammer Lever makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger. The elevation turret provides 10 mils of adjustment per revolution and is also equipped with the easy-to-set RevLimiter zero stop for a positive return to zero.
The features on the new DMR II/HDMR scopes add up to more time looking through your scope and less time adjusting it. The only thing more fun than drilling a target 1,000 yards away is doing it faster and more efficiently.
- Horus H-59 Ballistic Reticle - The H59 reticle is a "field-tuned" version of the Horus H58 reticle. Horus widened the horizontal grid by one mil for increased wind holdover. And the center cross has been turned into a "broken cross" so groupings are less obscured and more easily seen.
- ThrowHammer™ lever
- T-Lok™ locking windage turret
- RevLimiter™ zero stop
- Fast focus eyepiece
- 34mm tube diameter
- RainGuard® HD
- Ultra Wide Band Coating
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Argon purged
- 0.1 Mil Adjustments
- Power: 3.5-21x (50mm Objective lens)
- Reticle: H59 Horus
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated, Ultra Wide Band, and RainGuard HD
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Parallax: Side
- Weight: 34 oz / 920g
- Length: 13.2" / 335mm
- Eye Relief: 3.74" / 9.5cm
- Click Value: 0.1 Mil
- Adjustment Range: 30 mils up & down / 20 mils LR
- Mounting Length: 6.0" / 154mm
- Focal Plane: First