The Burris XTR II 3-15x50 now features the same 11-step illumination as other XTR models, reducing the time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark. 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting. This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
- SCR MOA illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light
- Vertical crosshair features 1-MOA marks for distance holdover
- Horizontal crosshair has 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
- XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment per rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity for improved accuracy at long distances
- Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty.
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Main Tube: 34mm
- Reticle: SCR MOA Illuminated Reticle
- Field of View (Low / High): 36ft / 10.5ft @ 100 yards
- Eye Relief (Low / High): 3.5" / 4.25"
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA, 100 Click Knob
- Parallax: Side Focus
- Length: 14.13"
- Weight: 30.9 oz.
- Illumination: 11 Brightness Settings on Rotary Dial with intermediate battery-saver stops
- Battery: CR2032