This Droptine 3-9x40 mm riflescope gets the job done when you need reliability, affordability, and top-flight performance. Its high-quality, precision-ground glass is multi-coated for superb low-light capability and glare resistance. The simple, rugged reticle has holdover for precise shots at extended ranges. The low-profile turret is finger-adjustable. A separate eyepiece and power ring allow for flip-up lens caps. The precision internal assembly is double spring-tensioned for shockproofing, so your Droptine Riflescope can survive a lifetime of harsh field use.
If anything happens, it’s covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
- Focus is set at 100 yds. for centerfire loads
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that is quick and easy to use
- Features the Ballistic Plex™ reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness, clarity, and lasting durability
- Quality precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare reduction, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Stress-free, 1-piece, solid outer tube is durable enough to withstand shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™
- Reticle set centerfire loads
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 48 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 39 mm
- Reticles: Ballistic Plex™
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: RFP
- Main Tube Size: 1 in.
- Field of View: 33 low – 13 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.1 – 3.8 in.
- Exit Pupil: 13 low – 5 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 50 MOA
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Length: 12.2 in.
- Weight: 13.0 oz.