The X-Bolt Hell's Canyon Speed rifle is built to exceed your accuracy expectations, straight from the box. The action and stiff, fluted barrel are bedded and free floated to ensure straight shooting. The muzzle brake reduces felt recoil and is easily removed and replaced with an included thread protector. In place of traditional blueing, a Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish was chosen. Not only does it look great, the flat finish aids in concealment. Cerakote is also tougher than other firearm finishes to keep this rifle looking its best for years to come.
The lightweight composite stock makes this rifle easy to carry; and the A-TACS AU camo is versatile enough to blend into nearly every background. An Inflex recoil pad tames the recoil of even the most savage magnums by redirecting recoil down and away from your cheek. Carry an extra magazine in your pocket for easy reloading - unlike many production rifles, the X-Bolt doesn't need an aftermarket upgrade to take detachable magazines.
- A-TACS AU (Arid/Urban) camouflage, composite stock, Cerakote finish
- Steel Cerakote Burnt Bronze finished receiver & barrel
- Fluted, sporter barrel with threaded muzzle brake & target crown
- Detachable rotary magazine
- Short throw bolt
- Adjustable trigger
- Inflex Recoil Pad
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Barrel Length: 22" - 1:8" Twist
- Overall Length: 42"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Drop at Comb: 11/16"
- Drop at Heel: 1/2"
- Barrel: Steel, Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish, Sporter contoured, polished chamber
- Receiver: Steel, Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish
- Stock: A-TACS AU camo with textured grip panels
- Bolt: High gloss finish