While nearly every mountain range has a location of this name, the Hell’s Canyon located in Utah’s rugged Wasatch Mountains deserves its name. It has a reputation for holding giant mule deer, and for being nearly impossible to hunt due to horrific terrain and thick brush. Old timers hunted this country in heavy canvas and leather. While these materials resisted tears and abrasions, they were noisy, heavy, soaked up water and provided little or no insulation. Fortunately, thanks to modern fabrications and technology, all this has changed. The new Browning Hell’s Canyon hunting apparel was engineered with three things in mind: Ruggedness, weather-resistance and quietness. The three-layer fleece fabric is built to withstand the punishment of places like Hell’s Canyon, where the abuse from jagged rocks and twisted branches will destroy lesser fabrics. It is also 100% windproof and highly water-resistant to handle any conditions, all while being soft and quiet enough to keep from alerting wary game, allowing you to concentrate on the hunt instead of what you are wearing. Look no further than Browning for the toughest hunting gear around.
Stay warmer with extra protection above the waist. Regular fit with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, Pre-Vent membrane, PrimaLoft insulation and many technical features.
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Camouflage Pattern
- 2-Layer, fully-taped garment with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Pre-Vent membrane
- ADDVANCED SCENT CONTROL
- PrimaLoft® Hi-Loft Silver 80 gram insulation
- Chest pockets, zipper hip pockets
- 22" side seam leg zippers with SilentSnap overlay for easy on/off
- Elastic suspenders adjust from the lower chest area for comfort
- Internal elasticized gaiters with boot hooks
- Adjustable waist
- Regular Fit