Without a doubt, the Browning Cynergy began as the most technologically advanced over and under shotgun available. It has been called "revolutionary." And when you shoot one it could very well transform your shooting abilities.
Even though you might shoot just a little trap, break a few sporting clays, and chase pheasants in the fall, a safe full of over and under shotguns in more fantasy than reality. Rejoice. Your never-ending quest to find the one gun designed to perform in multiple disciplines in over. Cynergy CX models combine a 60/40 point of impact (POI) with a light nimble feel to please the most demanding shooters, both on the range and in the field.
The Cynergy made a technological breakthrough with its MonoLock Hinge, making it possible to create an over under shotgun with an ultra-low profile receiver. The design allows you and the gun to integrate and point as one - technology and biology working in tandem to become a formidable force on the range destroying clays, or in the field taking birds.
- Receiver - Steel ultra-low profile receiver with MonoLock Hinge, engraved with a beautiful yet tough silver nitride finish
- Barrel - 60/40 POI with a lightweight profile, ventilated side ribs and a floating top rib. Matte blued finish
- Action - Reverse Striker ignition system; using ultra-crisp and reliable mechanical trigger design. Impact Ejectors for quick clearance of fired hulls, and a top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock - Charcoal gray composite stock with black rubber overmolding in grip areas. Adjustable comb for custom fit. A comfortable and extremely effective Inflex recoil pad.
- Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cones - For reduced shot deformation and more dense/consistent patterns.
- Three Invector-Plus Midas Grade choke tubes
- Adjustable length of pull trigger
- 1/4" stock spacer to adjust the length of pull
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- Chamber: 12 Gauge, 3"
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Overall Length: 50"
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Rib Width: 5/16" - 7/16"
- Receiver Finish: Silver Nitride
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated
- Stock: Composite with Overmolded Grip Panels and Cynergy Inflex Recoil Pad
- Choke System: Invector-Plus, includes 3x Midas Grade Chokes, Full Modified and Improved Cylinder
- Front Sight: Ivory Bead
- Swivel Studs: No