The new Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
The features don't stop there! The 725 showcases an all-new mechanical trigger (FireLite) that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the new Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance.
- Receiver: Steel, Low-Profile, Silver nitride finish, Gold accented Engraving
- Barrel: Ventilated top and side ribs; Gloss blued finish, Ported
- Action: 2 3/4" Specific Chamber, Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger system, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Grade III/IV Walnut with close radius pistol grip, Gloss finish, Right-hand palm swell, Monte Carlo or adjustable straight comb
- Features: Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, Three Invector-DS choke tubes (F, IM, M), HiViz Pro-Comp front sight, Ivory mid-bead, Ventilated trap recoil pad, Triple Trigger System
- Caliber: 12 Ga
- Chamber: 2-3/4" Only
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Nominal Overall Length: 50"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1-11/16"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 1-15/16"
- Nominal Weight: 8 lbs. 11 oz.
- Rib Width: 1/4 - 3/8"
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Wood Grade: Grade III/IV