The new Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning’s legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design.
The features don't stop there.
The 725 showcases an all-new mechanical trigger (FireLite) that offers unmatched feel and lighter pull weights than ever before. Inflex Technology has also been added to make shooting more comfortable. And the new Invector-DS choke system moves to a new level of performance.
- RECEIVER: Steel, Low-Profile, Silver nitride finish, Gold accented Engraving
- BARREL: Ventilated top and side ribs, Ported
- ACTION: Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger system, Hammer ejectors, Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- STOCK: Gloss oil finish Grade III/IV Walnut with close radius pistol grip and palm swell, Adjustable comb
- FEATURES: Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones, Five Invector-DS extended choke tubes, Triple Trigger System, HiViz® Pro-Comp sight and ivory mid-bead
- Caliber: 12 Ga
- Barrel Length: 30" or 32"
- Nominal Overall Length: 50"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 14 3/4"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Nominal Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
- Chokes Included: Full, Improved Modified, Modified, Improved Cylinder, Skeet
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Rib Width: 5/16 - 7/16"
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Wood Grade: Grade III/IV