Some things never go out of style, like satin finish Walnut and deeply blued steel. It's been said that "no one blues a gun like Browning" - handle a BPS hunter at your local gun shop and you'll see what they mean. This gun embodies tradition and is built with quality that will be passed down for generations to come.
Pump-actions have long been lauded in the world of shotguns for their reliability and ability to cycle just about any load they are chambered for. The BPS stand head an shoulders above the rest with it's superior forged and machined steel receiver - combined with dual steel action bars, it has the strongest action of any pump gun on the market.
Also unique to the BPS is its bottom feed and ejection port. Shells are loaded and ejected from the bottom, leaving one less port for dirt and debri to enter the action. Likewise, a left handed shooter won't end up ejecting empty hulls into their face. Combined with the top tang safety, this gun is truly ambidextrous.
- Receiver: Forged and machined steel
- Barrel: Ventilated rib
- Action: Bottom ejection, Dual steel action bars, Top-tang safety, Ambidextrous
- Stock: Satin finish Walnut
- Caliber: 12 Gauge (#012211304) / 20 Gauge (#012211604)
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber: 3"
- Overall Length: 48-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 11 oz. / 7 lbs. 1 oz.
- Length of Pull: 14-1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1-5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-7/8"
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock: Black Walnut
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Wood Grade: Grade I
- Front Sight: Silver Bead