FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS PRODUCT!
As a rule, lever-action aficionados have always had to trade away power and accuracy for quick handling and easy carrying. With the Browning BLR those compromises are a thing of the past. The design of the BLR is as modern as tomorrow with an aircraft-grade alloy receiver, glass-smooth rack and pinion system and multi-lug rotating bolt that handles many of the most popular magnum cartridges, including the fast new WSMs. The exceptional accuracy of the BLR comes from its precision machined, button-rifled barrel that puts those fast-stepping magnum bullets exactly where they're wanted. Add in the advantages of several great stock designs and finishes, a detachable box magazine, low profile adjustable sights and a wide, grooved trigger that travels with the lever to avoid pinching fingers and it's clear the Browning BLR is ready for any action.
- The BLR’s laminated stock is sculpted from a satin gray finished hardwood for no-nonsense durability and the cut checkering in the grip and fore-end is crisply executed for lasting good looks and a more solid grip.
- The takedown models of the BLR are unique, allowing you to simply flip a finger lever, twist the receiver and barrel 90 degrees and instantly separate the two parts for space saving storage or easy transportation, even in a backpack or hunting duffle. Reassembly is in reverse order and takes only seconds.
- The barrel on BLR Takedown models is factory drilled and tapped for an optional Browning forward-mounted scout-style scope base to provide a rock-solid optics mounting platform, allowing you to remove the barrel for transportation and storage without losing your scope’s zero.
- Reliable box magazine works with pointed ammo
- Fold-Down Hammer for safety when needed
- Lightweight, sturdy machined aircraft-grade aluminum receiver. Drilled and tapped to accept scope mounts.
- Low profile, square notch, screw adjustable rear sight aligns easily with a highly visible gold bead on raised ramp front sight.
- Barrels are individually machined, precision button-rifled, heat-treated chromoly steel. Crowned muzzle. Barrels are triple checked for interior finish, straightness and air-gauged for uniformity.
- Wide groove design trigger with short, smooth pull of approximately 4½ lbs. Trigger travels with lever.
- The flush-mounted detachable box magazine has a capacity of three magnum or four standard rounds, plus one in the chamber.
- Deluxe recoil pad standard