FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS PRODUCT!
Third generation. Originally designed by Browning family member Bruce Browning, the original civilian BAR was the rifle that set the standard for autoloading hunting rifles. The latest MK 3 version builds on the previous iterations with completely new styling, fine oil finish walnut, a precision alloy receiver and a hammer-forged barrel. The BAR features accuracy and performance that will make autoloading enthusiasts out of the most skeptical riflemen.
Classic in looks and contemporary in performance. The BAR MK 3 is the hunting rifle that sets the bar for every other autoloader on the planet with accuracy and speed -- and a caliber selection -- that is not matched by any other hunting autoloader. The MK 3 is available in the most popular hunting calibers from whitetail hunter's favorite 243 Winchester to the hard-hitting 300 Winchester Magnum. Cartridges are fed from a detachable box magazine, so be sure to keep a spare in your pocket for fast reloads.
- .30-06 - #031047226
- .308 - #031047218
- .300WM - 031047229
- Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
- Drop at Comb: 7/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1 1/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz. (.308 & 30-06) / 7 lbs 11 oz (.300 Win Mag)
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blued
- Stock Finish: Oil
- Wood Grade: Grade II
- Receiver Finish: Matte Nickel
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Stock Material: Turkish Walnut
- Recoil Pad: Polymer
- Checkering Cut: 18 LPI
- Sling Swivel Studs: Steel Integral
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger: Finish Gold Plated
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floorplate with Detachable Box
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Floor Plate Material: Composite
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes