Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations
Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs
Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
Full shipping policies can be read at this link.
BXR Rapid Expansion Matrix Tip is designed specifically for use on whitetail, blacktail, mule deer and antelope. The proprietary matrix tip design allows for high downrange velocity and energy retention while also initiating rapid positive expansion. The jacket and tip combination yields precision accuracy, rapid energy transfer and generates massive knockdown power.
- Rapid Expansion - BXR provides the energy transfer and massive knockdown power you can expect from the Best There Is in Deer ammunition
- Matrix Tip - Proprietary Matrix (copper/polymer) initiates rapid expansion, tip fragments on impact to present a large expanding hollow-point, resulting in improved ballistic coefficient with added on-target energy transfer
- Rapid Expansion - Designed specifically for whitetail, blacktail, mule deer, and antelope. Expansion energy is efficient and effectively transferred on target
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 155 grain
- Type: Bonded Rapid-Expanding Hollow-Point
- Velocity at Muzzle: 2820 fps
- Velocity at 200 Yards: 2382 fps
- Velocity at 500 Yards: 1803 fps
- Trajectory at Muzzle: -1.5"
- Trajectory at 100 Yards: +/-0"
- Trajectory at 200 Yards: -3.7"
- Trajectory at 500 Yards: -56.2"
- Volume: Box of 20