Simplified Rules for Ammunition Shipping Values & Delivery Locations
Minimum Value of $150.00 of combined products not including firearms (must be ordered separately)
Ammunition orders less than $150.00 will require additional payment to meet our minimum shipping costs
Extended Areas - Some extreme remote locations may incur high shipping costs and may require additional payment for shipping
Full shipping policies can be read at this link.
BXC Controlled Expansion Terminal Tip is designed specifically for use on Big Game like elk, moose, mule deer and bear. The Terminal Tip and bonded bullet design allows for deep penetration through thick, tough hide and bone. The brass tip, heavy bullet weight and boat-tail are integral components to delivering precision accuracy, maximum downrange velocity and long-range, on-target performance.
- Energy Deposit - BXC provides the rugged toughness you can expect from The Best There Is in Big Game ammunition
- Terminal Tip - Brass tip allows for deep epentration through tough hide & bone
- Heavy Weight Boat-Tail Design - Combining heavier weights with a boat-tail design increases downrange velocity, accuracy and energy
- Controlled Expansion - Overall bullet design achieves deep and consistent penetration on large animals
- Core/Jacket Bonding - Bonding aids in weight retention, penetration, and overall bullet integrity
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Bullet Weight: 168 grain
- Type: Bonded Tip Boat-Tail
- Velocity at Muzzle: 2820 fps
- Velocity at 200 Yards: 2411 fps
- Velocity at 500 Yards: 1865 fps
- Trajectory at Muzzle: -1.5"
- Trajectory at 100 Yards: +/-0"
- Trajectory at 200 Yards: -3.6"
- Trajectory at 500 Yards: -54.9"
- Volume: Box of 20