The Patent Pending Vickers Combat Applications Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with industry friend, firearms expert, and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Applications Sling incorporates key features from real world experience that makes the sling effective and durable - the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service here at home as well as several foreign militaries.
Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the patent pending Quick Adjuster has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings - from transporting to fighting. All Vickers Slings are built with precision and pride right in the US with superior materials.
Features and Specifications
- Made in the USA
- Available in a variety of patterns
- 1.25" webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Unpadded Vickers Sling Sizing
- 1.25" sling webbing
- Overall length is adjustable to accomodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length – 54” with the Adjuster tightened / 64” fully extended
- Acetal Hardware
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- ITW GhilleTex™ Acetal hardware - a military grade, low IR plastic