You asked and BFG listened. Prompted by a flood of requests and the growing popularity of push button sockets on premium rifles, Blue Force has reintroduced the Vickers Push Button Slings. The Vickers Push Button Sling combines premium American-made push button swivels with the world class Vickers Sling to make the finest combat weapon sling on the planet.
The Vickers Push Button Sling starts with Vickers Combat Applications Slings - trusted by over 200,000 Marines, Soldiers, and Airmen - the tactical sling can instantly lengthen or shorten by the patented Quick Adjuster. This allows the user to have the weapon secure in a hands free carry and quickly lengthen the sling into a shooting position with no moving parts, clips, springs, or other awkward parts.
A 1" push button "QD" swivel is sewn to the front of the sling and another 1.25" push button "QD" swivel is "captive" at the rear. This creates a simple, streamlined, lightweight sling that can mount to any weapon with quick release sockets. The push button swivels are not removable preventing them from being lost or the sling misconfigured.
Please verify that your firearm has push button sockets on both the front and rear of your weapon to ensure proper installation.
- Black: VCAS-PB-125-AA-BK
- Multicam: VCAS-PB-125-AA-MC
- Kryptek Typhon: VCAS-PB-125-AA-KT
- Wolf Grey: VCAS-PB-125-AA-WF
- Overall sling length is adjustable from 36" to 62"
- 1.25" sling webbing
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA webbing
- Glass reinforced DuPont Zytel Nylon hardware
- 2x push button sling swivels
- Contrasting pull tab
- As with all Blue Force Gear, the Vickers Push Button Slings are made with excellence in the USA and carries a limited lifetime warranty
- SKU: VCAS-PB-AA