The Universal Wire Loop is one of the most versatile sling attachment points made. A flexible nylon coated stainless steel wire allows for a sling attachment through eyelets, loops, slots, or any other opening that the wire fits through.
The sling loop body is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet before being tumbled and bead-blasted for a non-reflective surface. The loop is hard-coat anodized before the nylon coated stainless steel aircraft-grade cable is installed with ball-shank ends. The result is a sling adapter with limitless uses. Cable outer coating may deform if subjected to extreme barrel heat but the stainless core will not melt.
Universal Wire Loops are quieter and stronger than traditional hook attachments and won't wear through eyelets.
Features and Specifications
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR, or other eyelets
- Fits around M16, M4 handguards
- Can be mounted on the right hand side of AKs for left handed shooters
*Do not install UWLs around the buffer tube of M4s as this may interfere with the operation of the charging handle
- 3.25" wire loops as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
- 1.25" sling loop fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- 6061 T6 billet aluminum sling slot
- Military Applications
- NSN: 1005-01-613-5784
- NIIN: 01-613-5784
- Cage Code: 3X9S8
- Duns Number: 152028291