BladeTech's Ultimate Carry Belt is specifically designed for those who carry a firearm every day. Our PreciseFit ratchet system allows you to quickly tighten or loosen the belt in 1/4" increments up to 6 inches for the perfect fit no matter how you carry. Rest assured, this will be the most comfortable and fastest adjusting belt you will ever own. Blade-Tech's Ultimate Carry Belt comes in military grade nylon with a water-resistant backing that helps to prevent moisture from penetrating the outer surface for long lasting strength & durability. Blade-Tech's UCB is simply the best money can buy. Carry with confidence, comfort and style.
Based off of Nexbelt's Titan BD PreciseFit Gun Belt, the Blade-Tech UCB is packed with improvements to meet their high standards of design.
- Increased Set Screw Size - Improves strength and hold on the belt when weight is added to the belt (i.e. flashlight, firearm, magazines, knife)
- Increased Lock Tab Size and Teeth - Improves strength and hold on the belt when weight is added to the belt (i.e. flashlight, firearm, magazines, knife)
- Increased Ratchet Area - Increased ratchet area from 8” of adjustable ratchet to 12” of adjustable ratchet providing the end user with more adjustability for changes in carry and application
- Increased Size of Belt Enclosure - This served two purposes. It allowed us to move the set screws from being inline with the locking tab to offset. By offsetting the screws, we no longer had an issue with compromising the locking tabs effectiveness when the set screws were tightened down due to potential warping of the material or clasp area.
- Improved Magnetic Clasp
- Reinforced Core - Blade-Tech used a very ridged polymer core to aid in a strong platform to mount any form of gear or holsters to.
- One belt fits up to size 50*
- 1/4 Inch Ratcheting System
- Easy-On/Easy-Off Capability
- Reinforced Polymer Teeth
- Dual Locking Set Screws
- Polymer Reinforced Core
- Black Belt
*Instructions for Fitting
- Add 2 inches to pant size using scale on the back side of the belt, trim with scissors
- Insert belt until you hear ratcheting/clicking noise. Do not over-tighten