The BladeTech Signature Series Double Magazine Pouch is made of our Proprietary blend of Super Tough Polymers. Externally they have been textured to mimic the same hand crafted look and feel of our ever popular Classic Series. The top entry points are flared slightly for easier indexing and ultra-smooth re-holstering. The adjustable single retention point and internal ribs allow for precise tensioning to the desired friction level . These pouches are fully ambidextrous and designed to give a consistent fit with rounds facing both forward or to the rear. The Signature Magazine pouches are marked for specific fitments but please consult our Magazine fit chart as many of the pouch models fit multiple firearms magazines. Ideal for Daily Carry, Range, Field or Competition. Made and Assembled in The U.S.A.
- Proprietary Blend of Polymers
- Flared entryway for Smoother Re-Holstering
- Adjustable Single Point Retention
- Added Internal Ribs – Fits a larger variety of magazines while reducing draw hang-up
- Ambidextrous – Consistent fit whether bullets facing forward or rear
- Textured Molds mimic classic hand crafted look and feel – Inside left un-textured to reduce drag
- Geared for Daily Carry, Range, or Competition
- Made and Assembled in The U.S.A.
- Designed for single-stack 1911 magazines in .45ACP
- Also Fits: S&W 945, SIG P220, Springfield XDS .45