Proudly built in the USA, the Big Horn Armory Model 89 lever-action rifle in .500 S&W Magnum continues the rich legacy of American firearms design and development. Built from the ground-up and solidly engineered using the latest CNC technology, the Model 89 embodies the best of the old Model 86 and Model 92 lever-actions in a modern platform capable of handling the powerful .500 S&W Magnum. Both rifle and carbine models are manufactured with 17-4 stainless steel precision machined and properly hardened to deliver consistent downrange performance and rugged in-the- field dependability. The selected American black walnut stock and forend are fitted with integral front and stud rear sling swivel mounts. The pistol- grip buttstock has a one- inch recoil-taming pad. Stock and forend are given several coats of a durable synthetic satin finish. These carbines are equipped with an aperture rear and post front sight. The model 89's large, hunter-friendly curved lever enables ease of operation, especially with gloved hands. Honoring the long tradition of great American sporting rifles, the new model 89 500S&W Magnum provides hunters with pride in ownership, and a powerful advantage afield.
- Forward Mounted Picatinny Rail Scout Scope Mount in Hunter Black Finish
- Skinner Aperture Rear Sight
- Stainless Steel in Hunter Black Finish
- Standard High Grade Walnut Stock Set
- Caliber: 500S&W
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Barrel Twist: 1:24"
- Crown: Recessed
- Buttstock & Forend: American Black Walnut
- Checkering: 20 lpi
- Barreled Action: 17-4 Stainless Steel (Hunter Black finish)
- Stock Finish: Synthetic Satin
- Recoil Pad: 1"
- Sling Swivel Mounts: Integral Front, Stud Rear
- Sights: Aperture Rear, Blade Front
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Length of Pull: 13-5/8"
- Overall Length: 37"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 10 oz.