The DT11 is Beretta’s top-of-the-line competition shotgun, used by the world’s absolute best clay shooters. It is built around a vault-tough cross-bolt action, a whole 3mm wider than its predecessor’s (the DT10) and therefore stronger and even more durable. The trigger has a truly custom feel, breaking at a crisp 3 ½ lbs--which minimizes muscular interference with your swing and results in many more broken targets. The center-mass of the DT11 is designed to be low and coaxial with the bottom barrel, giving this shotgun unmatched stability and greatly reducing muzzle rise. And with its premium-grade Steelium-Pro barrels and high-grade stock that can be tailored to the customer’s specifications, the DT11 was born and bred to keep the serious competitor on target and on the podium.
- Optima-Choke HP:With a production that began in 1526, now accounting for more than 500,000 barrels manufactured annually, Beretta is a world leader in research technology applied to ballistics. DT11 Sporting Black Edition features Optima Choke HP technology, when combined with Steelium Pro barrels, provides excellent patterning with both steel and lead shot.
- Steelium Pro:The production technology of Beretta barrels is a truly unique manufacturing process where proprietary formula tri-alloy steel is gun-drilled, hammer forged, vacuum heat treated resulting in steel with the ideal structure and durability for superior ballistic performance. DT11 Sporting Black edition are outfitted with Steelium Pro barrel technology that feature a 480mm long tapered forcing cone that reduces felt recoil and minimizes muzzle rise.
- Steelium: the technology used in the production of Beretta barrels, which allows the special tri-alloy steel to become a true ballistic superhero, thanks to a truly unique manufacturing process. Gundrilling, cold hammer forging, and vacuum-based relieving give the steel the ideal structure, for superior ballistic performance.
- Matte barrel finish: More than just an aesthetic solution, the matte barrel finish provides absolute anti-glare performance which allows the shooter to keep their eyes on target.
- B-Fast carbon-fiber top rib: Thanks to the new weld free attachment process, the new extremely lightweight and resilient carbon fiber rib provide perfect linearity for target acquisition even in the most demanding shooting conditions.
- B-Fast Barrel balancing system: The balance and pointability of the DT11 Sporting Black Edition can be perfectly optimized with an adjustable set of barrel weights. The B-Fast Barrel Balancing System comes with multiple weight in varying increments and attaches to the side rib of the barrels and is concealed under the fore end. When combined with the B-Fast Stock balancing system the DT11 Sporting Black Edition can be perfectly bespoke to the shooter.
- Black Edition receiver: The DT11 Sporting Black Edition features an outstanding black aesthetic combining matte and polished surfaces, which give these over-and-unders an incredible personality.
- Carbon-fiber trigger plate:The DT11 Sporting Black Edition is the only Beretta competition shotgun to feature a trigger plate made from carbon-fiber composite for an advanced weight control capability. All DT11s come with detachable trigger groups to facilitate quick change over.
- B-Fast stock balancing system: the outstanding solution to customize the weight and balance of the shotgun by adding/removing weights inside the stock, to compensate the natural variability of the wood density.
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber: 3" / 76mm
- Barrel Length: 30" / 76cm
- Choke: EOCHP
- Lylium: No
- Rib: 10x8
- Stock: Pistol Grip