The brand new Benelli SBE3 takes new strides in leading the market for high performance semi-automatic shotguns.
These inertia driven guns are now lighter, more comfortable, and easier to use in any weather.
- Left Handed Model
- All Weather Realtree Max 5 Camouflage Finish
- Universal Chamber - 3.5" Chambers are Standard
- Inertia-Driven System - The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability, our clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting, cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½" magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective, gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500,000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
- Easy-Loading System - A beveled loading port, redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the new SBE 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
- CombTech & ComforTech 3 - Comfort Tech was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons, the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system, now 13 years old, is still the most efficient design possible, and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore, Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad, Combtech, which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
- Oversized Bolt Handle & Safety - A larger bolt release and safety, along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate, even with gloved hands.
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Barrel: 28" Barrel
- Finish: Black Synthetic
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Sights: Red-Bar Front Fiber Optic
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8"
- Recommended Minimum Load: 3-Dram 1-1/8 oz.
- Overall Length: 49.6"
- Weight: 7.0 lbs.
- Chokes Included: Crio Cylinder, Crio Improved Modified, Crio Full, Extended Crio Cylinder, Extended Crio Modified