The Argo E Pro represents the perfect combination of elegance and technology, and is the only wood stock rifle in the world with an exclusive total comfort system.
The Argo E Pro is equipped with Benelli's patented Progressive Comfort system, which includes a special, soft polyurethane comb that absorbs much of the vibration otherwise transmitted to the face. Its modular design makes the Argo E Pro extremely versatile. LOP (length of pull) can be adjusted to three different settings simply by changing stock. With an LOP of 350 mm, the rifle is compact enough for instinctive aiming and firing, while LOPs of 365mm or 380mm give a more classical aiming stance. The new receiver coating gives the Argo E Pro a distinctive look while also improving weather resistance.
- CRIO System - Superior shooting performance thanks to uniform barrel vibration and expansion during firing; broader, more even and more uniform hot patterns.
- Easy Aim - The new carbon fibre rib has been restyled and enriched with a notch housing a high luminosity optical fibre.
- Wood Touch - Selected walnut wood, finished with Benelli's exclusive WoodTouch checkering guarantees a safe grip under all conditions.
- Progressive Comfort - The new system of progressive absorption of recoil that occurs in a gradual way based on the weight of the cartridges used. That is the true essence of comfort in the wood, a system invisible but highly sensitive.
- Calibers: .308 WIN or 30.06 Springfield
- Stock & Fore-End: Oil Finished Grade 2 Wood
- Recoil Pad: Special Polyurethane (Standard LOP 365/350mm adjustable to 380mm)
- Mechanism: Geometric locking with rotating bolt; A.R.G.O. gas opreating system with short stroke piston
- Receiver: Brown anodized Ergal
- Comb: Interchangeable, gel and special polyurethane
- Drop at Comb: 42.5mm
- Drop at Heel: 58mm
- Weight: Approximately 3.350kg
- Safety: Ambidextrous transverse safety with red ready to shoot indicator
- Trigger Guard: Technopolymer - black anodised
- Sights: Argo E Easy Aim