2018 SHOT Show Special - Left hand version of the 725 Trap. Includes adjustable comb, high rib, low profile receiver.
Shotgun marksmanship is more art than science, more instinct than technique - the Citori 725 is engineered to get your eye closer to the axis of the barrels, making your more "one with the gun", and allowing instinct to take over and put more pellets on target, all while providing the exquisite looks and workmanship you can expect from a Browning over and under.
The new Citori 725 is the evolution of John M. Browning's legendary B25 Superposed, now with the modern performance advantage of a low-profile receiver. The new 725 receiver is significantly lower than other Citori 12 gauge receivers, yet the 725 shares the renowned durability of generations of Citori over and unders with the same rugged full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt design. With a 725, you get the "one with the gun" feeling you want, with the long lasting durability you expect from a Browning over and under.
- Limited Availability 2018 SHOT Show Special
- Reciever: Steel, low-profile, Silver nitride finish with gold accented engraving
- Barrel: Ventilated top and side ribs, gloss blued finish, ported with chrome plated chamber
- Action: 12 gauge 2-3/4" chamber, Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger system, hammer ejectors, top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Grade III/IV Walnut ith close radius pistol grip, gloss finish, left-hand palm swell
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing gones, Invectory DS Choke tubes, HiViz Pro-Comp front sight, Ivory mid-bead, ventilated trap recoil pad, Triple Trigger System
- Chokes: Invector DS Flush, Full/IM/Modified included
- Left-Hand Model
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber: 2-3/4"
- Barrel Length: 32"
- Overall Length: 50"
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8"
- Drop at Comb: 1-11/16"
- Drop at Heel: 1-15/16"
- Weigth: 8 lbs. 11 oz.
- Rib Width: 1/4 - 3/8