Pending delivery, the much anticipated Ruger Mark IV pistol. The Hunter variant features all the classic lines of the previous Mark III pistols, with a new takedown feature which will change the way you see Ruger target pistols! With a heavier frame, this pistol is a pure target pistol with greater stability compared to alloy models, and a fluted barrel for better heat disipation. The sight radius is longer on this version than on the standard Target models, and it features a fiber optic front sight for easy target acquisition.
Email us to reserve one with a deposit!
- Caliber: .22LR
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Barrel Length: 6.88"
- Barrel Style: Fluted Bull Barrel
- Twist: 1:16" RH, 6 grooves
- Overall Length: 11.12"
- Height: 5.50"
- Width: 1.20"
- Weight: 44 oz. (compared to Target model at 35.6 oz.)
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Checkered Laminate
- Rear Sight: Adjustable target sight
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features natural pointing grip angle with replaceable, checkered grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.